1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Well, I would definitely have the “girls” placed back to their original location because we all know the bigger they are, the harder they fall! I’d probably also have those girls evened out. If I had any money left over, which I probably wouldn’t, maybe some ass implants since I definitely have a case of the Mexican flat bootie disease. If there was more, tummy tuck, botox, and maybe some collagen for the lips. Just saying, off the top of my head:)
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
No soap operas since high school, but I am definitely a follower of TRUE BLOOD. Why you ask? Because, Vampires are apparently hot..I think its the whole glamouring/ sucking on your neck thing plus they never age and they are apparently SMOKIN HOT! Like ERIC ( you know Alexander Skarsgard) a real Man vampire! In case you don’t know whom I speak of , take a look at the video below:)
3. Favorite clothing brand? As long as its cute, I don’t care. But I do love Burberry, Louboutin, Diane Von Furstenberg,Anthropologie, and Juicy..to name a few!
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Actually, how about a spa day! That’s what I rally need!
5. would you ever vajazzle?
Sure, why not..I try everything at least twice!
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
I love Tiana from the Princess and the frog because she was very “real” but I also love Belle from Beauty and the Beast because she reminds me of my girls, Izabella and Gabriella!
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Lots make me cry, most recent…Mamma Mia. I know you are saying..what? Well, when the “Slipping through my fingers” song came on, my then 4 year old looked up and me and said.” Mommy..this is mine and your song!” Now, every time I hear it I cry!
P.S. I am crying ….right now!
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Yes, arm..roller dome skating accident when I was 11. Tripped over my little sister who I was skating with. It really hurt but at least I didn’t hurt my little sister!